For producers of biofuel the processing of biomass ist still one of the most important processes of their core business. For this application ARJES has designed a screening plant for one of our belgian customers consisting of our shredder Raptor XL and two screening decks. The plant is exaxtly tailored to the specific needs of the customer and operates in 5 basic phases:
- shredding of green waste with the ARJES Raptor XL
- screening of fine material (sand, dirt, etc) on the 4in4 square panel screen by shaking up the biomaterials
- separation of final material from the oversize material with the star screen deck
- transport and discharge of final and oversize material via two separate conveyor belts
- re-feeding of the oversize material to the shredder and restart of the process
Are you interested in an individual offer for screening technology? Our experienced sales staff will advise you and work closely with your company to devlop a solution that is tailored to your specific needs. Call us at +49 (0)3695 / 85 855-0 or contact us by filling out the contact form with your request.
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=”d8LG9hno1dY” width=”auto” height=”auto” auto_thumb=”1″]